Thursday, 5 April 2012

Ready for the Easter weekend

I enjoyed walking around the office handing out the chocolate nests and wishing everyone a Happy Easter.  It's a small way to recognise the reason for the long weekend, and I love that something so simple brings a smile to all our faces.

I'm very glad that it's now the weekend.  It's felt like a long week, with more ups and downs than usual, so I'm ready for a couple of days off.  And we've got a list of things to do - plenty of time with friends and family, and hopefully some time to get our house sorted out a bit more.

We ate in the summer house again this evening; I dressed warmly and enjoyed relaxing (almost) outside as the sun went down.

A surprise phone call this evening means we have an extra visitor at the end of the weekend.  It'll be good to catch up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment