Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Checking in again

I'm not sure quite why blogging drifted off recently... maybe life's just been a little too busy. It's a shame really, as I've missed recording some fun times:

- 4 days in Warsaw visiting family and exploring the city at the beginning of May
- a lovely relaxed meal out with A's family for his birthday
- afternoon tea in a country house hotel beside Ullswater for our 11th anniversary
- replacing the pebbledash on the front of our house (we've had scaffolding and everything)
- busy times at work, including a successful inauguration event where I did a short presentation (2.5 minutes) as part of the dignitaries' tour
- and I've started trying to get fit using the couch to 5k programme. Yesterday evening was run 3 from week 2. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :o) Thanks! Maybe I'll even manage more than one post this time...

      Delete