- the day started with a looming migraine
- not great when there was lots of housework to get through
- not so bad that I couldn't do it though, and by mid-afternoon I was feeling much better
- lovely to have our visitors arrive
lots of smiles to see each other again
- we went for a walk around Whitehaven harbour to get over the long car journey north
- cold and breezy, but lovely to be outside
- delicious meal, cooked by Andrew, followed by knitting!
- I had to unpick a few rows because I'd got distracted, but the scarf has grown about an inch this evening
- very impressed that the men could join in and understand our conversation
Counting blessings before they're forgotten. Not a "public" blog, but friends are welcome!
Friday, 21 October 2011
let the weekend begin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment