- Last night's dinner was made by Andrew
- beef in a stilton, red onion and red wine sauce
- delicious!
- London adventure
- I'm treating myself to an upgrade to 1st Class as I head to London for Isabel & Gorazd's wedding celebration
- Detour to Sloane Square to get gift voucher from John Lewis
- stop to enjoy a slice of pizza from a market stall, while listening to a jazz band in the open air
- a welcome moment of summer relaxation
- Lovely warm welcome when I arrive, with tea & cake in the garden
- hot summer temperatures - London's baking in October
- finished the day with a hot bath
Counting blessings before they're forgotten. Not a "public" blog, but friends are welcome!
Saturday, 1 October 2011
on the train... and continued travel
Labels:
family,
nice surprises,
travel
Location:
Putney, London, UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment