- quite busy at work
- but I've been encouraged that we've been able to get on well together while pushing to do better. I love feeling that I know so many people there and that when I walk around there are lots of smiles. We work hard, but it's a good place to be.
- back to the routines (mostly)
- my prayer triplet met again for the first time in 3 weeks, and I was back to my Pilates class too; thankfully our teacher was quite gentle on us for the first session after Christmas - next year may be tougher!
- we had friends over for tea last night
- Andrew made beef in Stilton sauce, which was delicious
- Caroline had made a German apple cake - also delicious!
- and today we set up some more bits and pieces for the house
- a roofer to look at our roof and the rendering at the front of the house
- new curtains for our spare room
- more old stuff cleared out which was hidden in the desk drawers
- the skip is arriving on Monday to start clearing our garden of rubbish
- and I also got new headlamps for the car - they hadn't failed, but they looked pretty close!
Counting blessings before they're forgotten. Not a "public" blog, but friends are welcome!
Saturday, 7 January 2012
first week back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment