1. A potentially tricky situation at work seems to have been resolved quite easily this morning... now to sort the other challenges out! (there are a few...) I'm encouraged that I feel so much more confident these days than when I started this role, and that we're being recognised as doing a good job. I still get to do some of the technical stuff but I also quite enjoy managing the team. It helps that they're all quite easy to work with though.
2. Should I be happy that housegroup has been cancelled tomorrow? It would have been nice to see everyone but this means I can relax more this evening instead of choosing songs for tomorrow, and I won't need to rush home after work to get out again.
3. I've nearly finished the 2nd fingerless mitt I started last week. Unfortunately, I realised at the weekend that I've managed to make 2 left-handed mitts... it was too late to unpick to the critical row but I couldn't face frogging it so I've pressed on to complete it and will need to make at least one more right-handed mitt (if I manage to concentrate at the right time). Ho hum!
No comments:
Post a Comment